Advanced Software Manager (ASM) – 45 Day Access Term
by Adam Ayer | Sep 13, 2018 | Uncategorized
Buy for Group
The Advanced Software Manager (ASM) builds upon the Certified Software Manager (CSM) course by delving further into the logistics and methods of a software asset management (SAM) initiative; developing a check list of terms and conditions for license negotiations, auditing procedures and several other key topics when managing and negotiating software assets and license agreements. The ASM is essential for any organization wanting to develop an ongoing SAM initiative.
What you will learn
- The importance of processes, tools/technology, and people in a software asset management (SAM) and license optimization initiative
- Functional roles within your organization that are directly involved with the SAM initiative
- How to establish program objectives and scope for one’s own organization environment
- Understand license trends, acquisition planning, and critical terms and conditions that need to be considered in negotiations
- Perform gap analysis on policies, procedures and licenses
Who should attend
Employees that are involved with the management of software licenses: Software Licensing Managers; Software Compliance Managers; IT Administrators; IT Asset Managers; IT Procurement Managers; IT Service Managers; Purchasing Agents; Legal Representatives; HR Personnel; and Software Asset Managers.
ASM Data Sheet and Syllabus
The ASM contains the ASM Manual which is 143 pages and made available to the student for download (PDF).
All Certification Courses include access to the Certification Exam, and passing of the Exam is a must for the Certification designation. Student must have completed the Certification Course before taking Certification Exam, otherwise Exam results will be invalid with no refund. For Onsite or Private Seminars email instructions will be sent to student immediately following any Live Course Training and the student will have 30 Day Access to the Exam once email has been sent. For OnDemand Courses and Exams, 45 Day Access Term begins immediately upon Enrollment.
- Student has unlimited attempts to pass Exam during Access Term Period (80% to pass)
- Exam questions are Multiple Choice/True False, and the Exam is a 1-Hour timed Exam.
- Student will be given option to print Certificate upon passing the exam within LMS (Learning Management System)
If student fails to pass the certification exam or access term expires, student may request a one-time 50% discount to retake the course and exam.
*Discounts apply for Group Purchases.