The Expert Software Manager is robust training comprised of all the skills and knowledge needed to manage, maintain and procure software in today’s dynamic environment.
Strategize on how to respond to a publisher’s SAM assessment request to determining the total cost of ownership of software products, the Expert Software Manager (ESM) certification provides the knowledge needed to take any software manager to the next level. Learn the sales tactics of the software publishers to help craft one’s negotiations. Develop practical approaches and considerations when managing cloud and virtualized environments. This is the certification to obtain to have the knowledge to be an expert in software management.
What You Will Learn
- Align IT Security with SAM
- Understand Publisher Sales Strategies to Prepare Your Negotiations
- How and When to Respond to Publisher Assessments/Audits
- Management Considerations for Cloud and Virtualization Models
- Determine Total Cost of Ownership, and evaluate the Value of Service Level Agreements
Who Should Attend
Employees that are involved with the management of software licenses: Software Licensing Managers; Software Compliance Managers; IT Administrators; IT Asset Managers; IT Procurement Managers; IT Service Managers; Purchasing Agents; Legal Representatives; HR Personnel; and Software Asset Managers.
All Certification Courses include access to the Certification Exam, and passing of the Exam is a must for the Certification designation. Student must have completed the Certification Course before taking Certification Exam, otherwise Exam results will be invalid with no refund. For Onsite or Private Seminars email instructions will be sent to student immediately following any Live Course Training and the student will have 30 Day Access to the Exam once email has been sent. For OnDemand Courses and Exams, 45 Day Access Term begins immediately upon Enrollment.
- Student has unlimited attempts to pass Exam during Access Term Period (80% to pass)
- Exam questions are Multiple Choice/True False, and the Exam is a 1-Hour timed Exam.
- Student will be given option to print Certificate upon passing the exam within LMS (Learning Management System)
If student fails to pass the certification exam or access term expires, student may request a one-time 50% discount to retake the course and exam.
*Discounts apply for Group Purchases.