- This event has passed.
Software Manager Essentials: Live, Online
January 29, 2019 @ 9:30 am - January 30, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
$795.00 – $1340.00
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on February 26, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on March 26, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on April 23, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on May 21, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on June 18, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on July 23, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on August 20, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on September 24, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on October 29, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on November 19, 2019 at 9:30 am
One event on December 10, 2019 at 9:30 am
Day 1: The Certified Software Manager (CSM) Course is THE oldest and best certification for learning the foundations of how to manage your software licenses and assets. With 1000s certified worldwide, you simply can’t go wrong. Full details @ CSM info page.
The CSM is great for the “newbie” to managing software licenses.
Day 2: The Advanced Software Manager (ASM) Course builds upon the CSM and delves into the processes, tools/technology, and people to launch both a successful and realistic software license and asset management initiative. Full details @ ASM info page.
Course time for each day is 9:30 am – 4:30 pm EST (US Eastern Time Zone)
SPECIFIC COURSE INFORMATION
- Courses are ILT (Instructor Led Training) and will take place live, online.
- Courses will have multiple short breaks, including an approximate 1-hour lunch break, to optimize student learning over intense training.
- Once registered, an email will be sent with directions on how to join the online session via RingCentral.com.
- Student will be able to download a PDF copy of the CSM Manual (over 150 pages).
- Online course will prepare the student for the CSM Exam; CSM Exam included with purchase.
CERTIFICATE EXAM INFORMATION
- Student will be allocated an Enrollment Code to enroll in the CSM Exam AND/OR ASM Exam.
- Enrollment Code must be utilized within 30 days of course completion.
- Once enrolled into the Exam; student will have 3 attempts to pass the Exam during Access Term.
- Student must wait 24 hours before attempting to retake a failed exam, allowing the student to study materials for at least one more day.
- Access Term for the Exam is 45 days.